Sunday, January 19, 2014

Saipan photo review

 We went to the Saipan last winter. It was very beutiful. So today I will introduce Saipan today. 
This is Saipan's beech. In picture the sea looks like green because the sea is not deep. A ship is ship of the U.S because Saipan is U.S place. I think this place is so beautiful. White clouds, green and blue ocean, green hill isn't it wonderful? If you go to Saipan I hope you can see this landscape.
The next you see this is under the ocean. Saipan has Island too. It is so small so i can walk around the island in 30 minutes. It called Managaha.(what the A!) I did snockling under the Managaha beech sea. It was very cool. I can see many kinds of fishes. Some fishes are green, some are black, and some are white or rainbow. I feel that I fling with fishes.(What a hungry
imagination!!!!) I so wondered how fishes can make that beautiful colors.




Next I want to ask isn,t it beautiful? But this wonderful clings have very sad story. In World War II many Japan's soldiers killed themselves when they are lose in battle of Saipan. I could feel sad of this clings. But their landscape was beautiful. Look the picture. You can see blue parts and green parts. Blue parts are deep parts and green parts are not deep parts. I explained it
in the first picture. And you can see the blue
parts become  wider, this mean the blue parts become wider. Why? Because it has Mariana trench.
This is the LAST picture. Wow! This is cling too. So does it have sad story too? No it isn,t! You can see the white rock island the right part of the picture. It is called  bird island. Many birds built nests because it is safer than land. And you can see the island is white. It is white because of poop of the birds!!!!!!!! Next let's see the ocean. They are so blue because it has Mariana Trench right under the sea!





 I will ended my today's review. Thank you for watching and I hope that you can go Saipan. It is beautiful.(Search the google 'Saipan')






5 comments:

  1. Gi Tae, thank you for sharing great photographs and stories of your trip to Saipan. It seems that you had a great time there. Now you would be able to remember about your trip for a longer time because you spent time writing about it. :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful! Is are they your pictures?

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was a pleasure having you in my class Gi Tae and I enjoyed reading your posts on your blog. Keep up the good work and wishing you all the best.

    ReplyDelete