Thursday, January 9, 2014

Let me introduce myself

  Hello, my name is Gi Tae Kim. Let me introduce myself. I will go to middle school this year. The three things are all about me.
 First I like airplane so much, especially airplanes of the world war II. I know so many airplanes. If you like airplanes you can talk with me. My favorite airplane is Avoro Lengkastor. It is a very big bumber.
(It is Lenkastor!)
 Second thing is one. What is one? It's my sister. I have one little sister. She will become fourth grade(elementary school). She studies very well. So I'm so proud about my sister.
Her dream is to be a doctor. I believe she will become very good doctor.
 The last thing is eggplant. Do I like it? No, I hate eggplant. I don't know that reason.
 Thank you about read my Post.
(this is a eggplant!)

2 comments:

  1. Gi-Tae, thanks for your introduction - you made a good start to writing a blog! You have used good photos supporting your 3 things which are true about you. Writing about your love of airplanes provided me with a good insight about your hobby. Writing about your sister and your dislike of eggplants maybe improved by providing the reader with more details. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete